Udemy Free Coupon - C# Acceleration with Visual Studio 2017 Community
Learn C#'s fundamental concepts for beginners in an easy and fun way
Click Here to get Top & Best selling Courses in C-sharp Programming for just $10
What will i learn?
Coding best practices used by programmers and developers working in software industry
Download and Install Visual Studio 2017 Community (C#'s development tool)
Description
What can you expect from this course?
- This course has the right mix of theory and practice. You can find plenty of practical examples throughout the course.
- You will find many tips and tricks that I have accumulated throughout my seven years of programming experience. You can then immediately apply that to build your own application more easily.
- You will see how I apply professional programming's best practices to build an application.
- I explain many important concepts in a very detailed manner to make sure you completely understand what needs to be understood.
- The course has high-quality production, both video, and audio (you should not take this for granted ;-)).
- It gets really fun in many places. Let's put it another way: I think this course will make you laugh!
- Last but not least, you can always reach me at tim@codestrengthen.com for any question, feedback and even idea for my next course.

Comments
Post a Comment